Leave-based donation programs for hurricane victimsSeptember 22, 2017
“Bunching” medical expenses will be a tax-smart strategy for many in 2017October 3, 2017
Online applications for the Ohio Incumbent Workforce Training Voucher Program are now available and may be submitted beginning October 12, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. As before, it’s first come first served, and program funds will disappear quickly. Qualified applicants can receive reimbursement of 33% of eligible employee training costs up to a total reimbursement of $25,000. Training must occur during calendar year 2018. Eligible training is:
- Training for improved process efficiency (e.g. ISO-9000, Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing);
- Training from a national, regional or state trade association that offers an independently certified training curriculum and testing;
- Training that leads to an industry recognized certificate/credential;
- Training provided in conjunction with the purchase of a new piece of equipment; and
- Training to maintain an industry recognized credential.
For guidance and other eligibility requirements, contact our expert Steve.
Want more from the SALT Dash? Browse our articles here.