Let Us Handle the Treasury Duties So You Can Handle the Teaching
Our School Treasurers, licensed in the state of Ohio, allow your school to stretch resources further, by providing all the necessary services at a fraction of the cost of an in-house treasurer. With Whalen CPAs, your school can comply with state regulations without depleting your budget.
Whalen CPAs assurance team partners with your school to seamlessly integrate with your team, and quickly identify opportunities for improvement in operations and management.
Treasurer Services for Community Schools in Ohio Include:
- Financial Statement Preparation.
- Attendance at Board Meetings and Other Occasions That Require School Treasurer Participation.
- Purchasing Coordination and Bill Pay.
- Payroll Coordination.
- Bank Account Reconciliation.
- Grant Reporting.
- Budget Preparation Assistance.
- Forecasting Assistance.
- Audit Preparation and Coordination.
- 990 Preparation and Filing.
Contact Us to see what your school can learn from our experts!