Whalen & Company, CPAs chose Worthington, Ohio as its home in 2003 and embraced the community, becoming a Platinum Sustaining Member of the Worthington Chamber of Commerce and participating in The Worthington Estate Planning Council.
We support other local businesses by using Worthington-based vendors and services whenever possible, and we look for opportunities to give back in Worthington and beyond through sponsorships, team fundraising or supply drives!
Whalen & Company’s Philanthropic Support has included:
- Big Brother Big Sisters of Central Ohio
- Healthy New Albany
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio
- United Way
- Veteran Empowerment Through Motorsports
- Women for Economic and Leadership Development
- Women Presidents’ Organization
- Worthington Resource Pantry
- Young Survival Coalition
To request Whalen & Company’s support for your cause, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-396-4200.